-Packaged finished products by pre-set weight in a specific package;
– Performs a check of the packed output for the presence of unintentional metal particles, by means of a metal detector;
– Maintains high production hygiene in accordance with sanitary requirements;
– To comply with the rules and instructions for safety and health at work.
1. Secondary education;
2. Professional experience of such a position is an advantage;
4. Motivation for working in a dynamic environment;
5. Teamwork skills.
We offer you:
1. Work in a stable and fast growing company;
2. Experienced team;
3. Very good reward;
4. Results-based bonuses;
5. Cleaning and washing of work clothes.
6. Transport within the city and means of transport provided to travelers from other settlements;
If the suggested position is of interest to you, please send a current CV via the Jobs.bg website.
Only candidates approved by the document will be invited to an interview.
Your application will be considered in full confidentiality and according to the requirements of the LPPD.